4. User/Buyer Information Collected i. Collection of Information: You can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You may have the option not to provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address etc. We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our Website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
6. Use of the Information Collected We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information for marketing and advertisement to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website’s content and product offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. You agree that we may use your personal information to contact you. We use your personal information to:
- i. resolve disputes
- ii. troubleshoot problems
- iii. help promote a safe service
- iv. collect money
- v. measure consumer interest in our products and services
- vi. inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- vii. customize your experience
- viii. detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- ix. enforce our terms and conditions and
- x. as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
- xi. communicate you about our product offerings
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website. We may identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
8. User’s Choice with Respect to the Information Collected We provide all Users/Buyers with the option to opt-out of receiving promotional, marketing-related communications from us after setting up an account. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. We reserve our right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your account without offering you the facility to opt-out. Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
9. Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: The Grievance Officer DOORKISAN-FARMER AT DOORSTEP Shop no.12, Abhang Viswa Phase-2, Dehu-Alandi Road, Vrindavan Chikhali Patil Nagar, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra-411062 (IN). Email: support@DoorKisan.com Time: Monday to Sunday 10:00 Hours to 19:00 Hours
10. Security of Information Collected Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Website you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
- i. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- ii. Advertisements We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- iii. Children’s privacy Children are not eligible to use our Website and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) to not to submit any personal information to us. If you wish to purchase an item on the Website such purchase may be made by your legal guardian or parents who are users of the Website provided that such purchase or sale is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Website, the sale of which to minors is strictly prohibited.