Brinjal is one that forms part of your everyday cuisine once tasted and realized for its value and benefits. You don’t leave the vegetable; you start cooking it and try to do more with it after relishing its taste and the variety of benefits it contains.
- Brinjal is a low-calorie veggie, which can be taken in good quantity by those who wish to cut down their extra kgs. You need not rush to a gym every day; just add this eggplant to your diet instead.
- Its watery substance helps you avoid dehydration and provides the necessary energy to your metabolism.
- This small and thin flashy veggie is rich in vitamins like B6, B5, B1, and B3, which are the necessary vitamins that provide energy to maintain fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Eggplant is very rich in minerals like manganese, iron, and potassium, and copper. It has copious antioxidant elements. Further, they contain the antioxidant chemicals called anthocyanins. They protect the body from cancer, neurological diseases, inflammation, and aging.
- Brinjals are highly helpful in controlling blood pressure, high cholesterol, and type 2 Diabetes. They improve the cardiovascular system. They are antiviral, antimicrobial, and antimutagenic with the element of Chlorogenic acid in them.
- Take eggplant regularly to replenish your body with fiber content. It is a treasure of dietary fibers and is a good source of good digestion. Your body feels light and energetic if you take sufficient quantities of brinjal.
||Amount in 1 cup of eggplant cubes
||Daily requirements for adults
||8.29, of which 3.04 are sugar
|Beta carotene (mcg)
500 gm, 1 Kg, 1.5 Kg, 2 Kg